Just a little update. . .
Our 8 month contract will be coming to an end on April 30th. We were going to stay for one extra month since I wouldn't be a treeplanting foreman again this summer, but due to a few factors we have decided we will finish at the end of the origninal contract time. So we will probably be flying out in the first couple days of May. We are looking forward to seeing our family and friends. It's been a great experience at JEL this year, but we are ready to move on. We will be going to Canada for 3 months and returning to Ulsan for another year at a different school. We are in the midst of arranging details for that, but are sure we have the job in the bag. It's a great job too! We will be preparing lessons and teaching Korean english teachers, mothers, and sometimes middle school students. We are pretty excited about the new challenge.


5 Comments:
Yog... I can't believe you'll be home in a month. Crazy.
3:42:00 PM
Ahhhh! I am so excited! I can hardly wait to see you guys! So are you coming to Calgary first...wink, wink, nug, nug?
7:33:00 PM
You need to come to Vermilion for at least a week... first! lol
8:30:00 PM
I am beginning to think that there might be a little fight about who gets to see you first...we just all miss you guys so much! I know Lee that you and Christine will make the right decision and there will be no hurt feelings because we will all be able to see you in time. So, on that note, I'll have everything ready for your visit to Calgary FIRST and feel free to stay as long as you want! Hee hee!
2:24:00 PM
I will not fight over words as to who you are coming to visit first, although I cannot even spell the word "secnd". In the kingdom of God, the first shall be last. So come here last, that way I'll see you right away, then you can just leave for Korea from here. Air Vermilion hosts a direct flight to Ulsan City with free beer.
10:29:00 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home