If you can't yog it, you might as well blog it!

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Frustration in translation

So I wrote this extremely long blog the other day from this very computer. It was a blog somewhat like my last one. Only this one was a copy. Yes, I had to rewrite the entire blog when I got back to my apartment. Why, you might ask? Because I can't read the Korean on the computer. Yes, the internet explorer on my computer at work is in Korean. Which means, all the buttons are Greek to me. I've learned how to read them, but I don't know what they mean. I can read and pronounce them...but have no idea what I'm reading. So, needless to say. I pressed the save as draft button first, then I figured out what I did and went into my drafts. Then for the climax, I pressed the delete button apparently because my blog was no longer in the list when the page reloaded. Thus, my frustration in translation.

Hopefully you are reading this and I didn't do it again!

4 Comments:

Blogger Keller said...

You didn't... that is frustrating.

11:40:00 PM

 
Blogger Keller said...

Did I mention that you're a fassin' yogger?

8:10:00 PM

 
Blogger Keller said...

Time for more blogs!

11:11:00 AM

 
Blogger yoggerstiltzskin said...

Diz,

I'm thinking...who could this be....but then I realized..."funny voicemails"... this can only be one person.... Frank!

12:24:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home