Hae-Dong-Yong-Gung-Sa (temple)

So, it's Korean Remembrance Day today. We got the day off.
We decided we would take a short trip to a temple near Busan with a couple of friends. We took our scooters on the road for about 50 minutes there and back. The weather was quite hot and I ended up getting sunburn on my arms from the drive. But the breeze was wonderful on the bikes.
We didn't know what to expect when we arrived at the temple. It was actually pretty nice there. It was situated on the coast, so it was really beautiful. The temple itself had a bunch of different things around it.
There were a good amount of people there. It wasn't too busy.
We only have 3 months left in Korea so we better get on the road and see as much in Korea as we can before it's all over. I'm not sure where we'll go next. I actually haven't seen everything in my area yet. We've used up all our vacation travelling to other countries.
Anyway, temples are temples. But some of them are really nice and situated in really great areas. I think this one was one of the better ones.
Check out some pictures at this URL: (copy and paste it in the launch bar)


3 Comments:
Okay, So here I am, leaving a blog for you. I actually read your blog quite often. I'm sorry I never leave you a comment. i will from this day forward.
As for posting an album. Create a Picasa album through your gmail or google account. Then in your album you can get the code for a html hyperlink and you just paste the code on your blog. It's great!
Anyhow. Talk to you... sometime.
11:53:00 AM
Wow! You actually beat Eric to blogging for once.
8:33:00 PM
Hey Yogger,
That trip sounds like nothing short of a Yog. It's cool that you've been to China. Very cool. Nice pictures too. I saved one to my desktop. I'll talk to you soon I'm sure. I'll have to blog something significant soon. I'm working on one.
5:15:00 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home