Back to Beef
Well, We've been in Canada for about a month now. It's been really nice and refreshing to be back in the homeland. We've been able to spend some time with the family and keep ourselves busy with summer yardwork and such. I'm trying to whip myself into shape for some planting this summer. Yes, I cannot quite kick the planting bug. I'm going to go and pound in some thousands of trees for about a month or so. I'm joining up with some of my buddies who are still in the bush working hard this summer. I must say it feels weird not planting right now. I haven't had a summer to myself in over 6 years, so this is a change. It is especially difficult in the North when I see planting trucks driving around the area, I realize that I should be out there, or "would" be out there, or "could" have been out there. Either way, I'm not out there... yet.
As for now, we're going to enjoy the summer and spend some good quality time with the families. Do some camping and relaxing. Right now I'm getting myself out and about, running and exercising. It's tough to get myself back into shape after coming back to Canada and eating all the amazing meals I've been offered. The problem is the adjustment from light spicy meals, to heavy and meaty meals. It's hard on the stomach. But I love both Korean and Canadian food, so I can't complain having opportunity to enjoy both. Right now I'm in the midst of some major stomach adjustments, but I think I'm "flushing" out the problem and starting to feel pretty good. Since I've gotten back I've had the "always full" feeling when I sit down to a meal. The food really is heavy here compared to Korea. Anyway, I'm here and its great. We're in Okotoks right now visiting the parents (or my in-laws). It's good times. So if you are in the area, gimme a ring. We'll be here until June 12th. Then I go planting, and Christine goes to her Grandma's place in Saskatchewan. But we'll be back in the area sometime in July.
Well, that's the update. Have a good summer!


1 Comments:
I'm off to Dawson Creek on Sunday you yogger. I guess I probably won't see you for 15 months you yogger. You're such a yogger.
1:14:00 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home