The Alien left his mark....

Well, here is the latest on my beautiful burn. As you can see, the pattern of the muffler has been burned into my skin. I think it looks like an alien head. If you have any other ideas about what it looks like, or a better story I could use to explain this injury (like a snake bite or something), please feel free to comment.
Lovely isn't it?


3 Comments:
Remember your impression of Alien the Movie? Maybe it's decided to come out of your arm instead of your stomach.
5:18:00 PM
How about a jumping crocodile bite? They bait them with pork chops. Your arm kind of looks like that.
9:00:00 PM
p.s. I made my sister blog my scars from my recent appendectomy...
they're smaller but still effective. sadly they don't look like much except the title of a decent movie - thin red line - ever watched it?? If you have then you have a pretty good idea of what my scarred torso looks like :D
11:23:00 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home